1. Grawerton.pl online shop runs sale dedicated to entrepreneurs via the Internet, on the basis of these Regulations.
2. The owner of Grawerton.pl Shop is ARGO S.A.with registered office in Gdansk, 1 Krynicka Street, Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under National Court Register (KRS) number 0000121651 , with share capital of PLN 11 000 000, Tax Identification Number (NIP) 584-102-89-91 and Statistical Number (REGON) 190928358 . Contact: e-mail: email@example.com, phone: +48 58 55 43 515, fax: +48 58 55 43 515.
3. A customer within the meaning of the Regulations is an entrepreneur within the meaning of Art. 4 of the Act of 6 March 2018 - Entrepreneurs' Law (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 646, as amended).
4. The Regulations are an integral part of the sales contract concluded with the Customer. The condition for concluding a sales contract between the Company and the Customer is the Customer's acceptance of the Regulations.
5. The following elements shall be necessary for using the Shop, including browsing through the assortment of the Shop and placing orders for the Products:
i. the computer equipped with the OSX or Windows XP, 7, 8 or newer operating system with access to the Internet and a web browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, Safari
ii. active e-mail account
6. The shop occasionally, on the basis of separate regulations, may introduce promotions on goods, sale campaigns and special prices for orders, transport services.
1. Orders can be placed after creating a free Customer account or without registration, via the transaction form available on the Shop's website by selecting the "Guest checkout" option. Placing an order is treated each time as submitting a purchase offer.
2. In the case of making a purchase without registering the customer - via the transaction form available on the Shop's website, the condition for concluding the sales contract is:
i. the Customer familiarizing himself with the Regulations and the Information Clause,
ii. placing selected goods in the basket by clicking "Add to cart" or "Buy" button,
iii. going to the transaction form by clicking "checkout" button,
iv. provision by the Customer of the information contained in the transaction form:
a) e-mail address – for customer's verification and for the purposes of contacting the customer when processing the order,
b) the Customer's company, tax identification number, seat of the Customer or permanent place of business of the Customer - in order to conclude and perform the sales contract,
c) name and surname of the contact person, telephone number - for the purposes of contacting the customer when processing the order.
v. submitting a statement on reading the Information Clause for Customers by marking the checkbox with the following text: "I have read the Information Clause for Customers."
3. In the case of making a purchase after creating a free Customer account, the condition for concluding a sales contract is:
i. the Client familiarizing himself with the Regulations and the Information Clause,
ii. logging in to the customer's account,
iii. placing selected goods in the basket by clicking "Add to cart" button,
iv. going to the transaction form by clicking "checkout" button,
v. filling in the order form,
vi. submitting a statement on reading the Information Clause for Customers by marking the checkbox with the following text: "I have read the Information Clause for Customers."
4. At each stage of placing an order, the Customer may cancel it by ceasing to go through the next steps and leaving the subpage used for placing orders. This can be done in several ways: e.g. by clicking on the icon used to return to the previous page or by clicking on any subpage (or product) on the store's website. An order that is not completed by the customer will be automatically canceled.
5. The parties are bound by the information contained on the Store's website with the purchased goods added to the basket at the time of placing the order, in particular: price, product characteristics, its features, elements included in the set, date and method of delivery and promotions to which it is subject.
6. Each order placed by the Customer is confirmed immediately after receipt, sending the appropriate message to the e-mail address provided by the Customer and granting the status "pending" on the Customer's account when the Customer makes purchases using the created account.
1. The customer can choose from the following payment methods:
i. prepayment - the Store reserves the goods in the warehouse and sends them to the address indicated by the Customer after the payment is credited to the bank account on the basis of a pro-forma invoice.
ii. other method, if it is specified on the Store's website.
2. Prices on the website are given in polish zloty or in euro and they are net prices (tax excl.). The customer can choose the currency. Prices in euro on the website depend on the current exchange rate.
3. The price given on the website at the moment of placing the order is the final price, binding for the Customer but exclude the costs of delivery of the goods.
4. The final amount to be paid for the order placed shall include the price of the goods and the costs of delivery of the goods.
5. The costs of delivery depends on the size, weight and country of destination and they are calculated by ARGO S.A.
Shipments of goods
The ordered goods are shipped via shipping companies within 4 working days, counting from the working day following receipt of payment if the Customer selects the prepayment as the payment method.
1. The Seller shall provide the Client with Goods without defects. However, if, despite efforts, the Goods had physical or legal defects within the meaning of the provisions of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1025 "Civil Code") or were inconsistent with under the contract, the Company is liable to the Customer for a defect in the goods under the terms of the Civil Code concerning the warranty modified pursuant to art. 588 §1 sentence first CC these Regulations, the Customer has the right to file a complaint.
2. If the goods have a physical defect, the Company is liable under the warranty if the physical defect is found within one year from the date of delivery of the goods to the Customer.
3. The customer loses the rights under the warranty if he did not inspect the Goods in time and did not notify the Company of the defect within 14 days from receiving the goods, and in the event that the defect emerged only later - if he did not notify the Company within 7 days after its finding.
4. In the case of a physical defect of the goods, the Customer may only demand that the defect be removed. If the removal of a defect in the goods is impossible or would require excessive costs, in particular exceeding the price of the goods, the Company, if the complaint is considered justified, will replace the product with a product free from defects.
5. The customer submits a complaint electronically by completing the "Service request" available on the Store's website and sending it as an attachment in e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org. or by letter to the Company's address indicated in §1 sec. 2 of the Regulations.
6. In the event of any deficiencies in the submitted complaint, the Seller shall request the client to remedy the same in accordance with the Client's contact data indicated therein.
7. The Seller, within 30 (thirty) calendar days, will respond to the Customer's demands under the warranty by phone, e-mail or in writing. In the event of refusal to accept the complaint, the response to the requests will also include the justification of the Company's position.
1. The company indicates that:
a) to receive order confirmation and order notifications to the e-mail address provided, it is required to be connected to the Internet, a properly configured web browser and an active and correctly configured e-mail account;
b) the Customer is obliged to comply with the prohibition on the abuse of electronic means of communication and the provision of the following content by or to the Company's IT systems:
i. causing work disturbance or overloading the Company's IT systems;
ii. of an unlawful nature, i.e. those that violate the interests of third parties, generally accepted social norms or are inconsistent with generally applicable law;
c) digital content that makes up the service does not affect the hardware or software used to play them by the customer;
2. The Regulations and the Information Clause for Customers are available on the website www.grawerton.pl.
3. The Company communicates with the Customers by phone, e-mail and in writing - if the Customer provides data for this purpose.
Changes to the regulations
1. The Company stipulates the right to amend these Regulations for important reasons covering:
i. changes in: contact data, name or legal form of the Company,
ii. changes in the technological system supporting the Store,
2. Subject to the provisions of paragrap 3 below, each amendment to the Regulations will be announced by the Company on the website www.grawerton.pl at least one month in advance.
3. The current version of the Regulations and the Information Clause for Customers as well as information about changes to the Regulations are available on the website www.grawerton.pl.
ul. Krynicka 1, 80-393 Gdansk, Poland