White Latte Max mug
White LATTE MAX mug with a conical shape for sublimation printing.
Detailed information about the product can be found in the further part of the description.
White LATTE MAX mug for printing with an interesting conical shape. It will hold a much larger amount of hot drink, and is sure to please a wide audience.
The diameter of the mug is 65 mm at the bottom and 95 mm at the top.
Material and finish:
|SALES UNIT:||1 pc.
|COLLECTIVE PACKING:||24 pcs.
|ON PALETTE:||1152 pcs.
We recommend purchasing cardboard quantities, providing better protection for the cups in transit
The mug is designed for sublimation printing and can be printed on a mug press that has a conical heater, designed to perform transfer on latte mugs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our export specialist.
- Transfer technology
- Transfer temperature (press with start and end temperature, e.g. Schwitzler White Horizon):
- Start temperature: 150 ° C, final temperature: 165 ° C
- Transfer time (press with start and end temperature, e.g. Schwitzler White Horizon):
- 50 s
- Transfer temperature (press with one temperature, e.g. Schwitzler Lokomotiv PRO)
- Transfer time (press with one temperature, e.g. Schwitzler Lokomotiv PRO):
- 190 s
- After the transfer, cool the cup quickly by placing it in hot water or putting the bottom up in a cold room.
- Additional information
- The parameters are only an approximate value and may vary depending on the transfer press used, the heater condition or the ambient conditions.
We are longest actively selling sublimation company in Poland.
With use of our technology, our sublimation items and instructions you will get very high quality results.
Strong technical assistance for our technology
On our page, next to every product we provide detailed instructions for sublimation of our every product.
We offer marketing support - open versions of some of our promotional materials in various formats.
You might also like
Multifunctional mug press Schwitzler White Horizon