SUBLI COTTON is a fabric designed for sublimation printing on cotton fabric. The package contains 20 pieces of evenly cut fabric in A4 size - 210 x 297 mm.
We recommend it especially for printing on clothing!
E.g: on T-shirts
How to make a print?
- Preheat the press to 195 °C, and when ready place the cotton fabric evenly on the press plate.
- Close the press cover on the material, and wait 10 seconds, this will give you a smooth material without creases.
- Place the SUBLI COTTON on the fabric, with the smooth side of the fabric. The rough side is covered with heat-activated adhesive. Close the press cover and wait 10 seconds, SUBLI COTTON will stick to the fabric.
- On the thus prepared SUBLI COTTON, place the graphic design printed on sublimation paper. Close the press cover and wait 50 seconds, then lift the cover and peel off the sublimation paper.
* We recommend hand washing, or on a delicate program in a washing machine at 30°C .
|| 1 package /20 pcs.
The fabric is designed for sublimation printing and can be used on any heat press.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our export specialist.